COPYRIGHT POLICY FOR TOPBESTLIFE.COM
Effective Date: Jan 8, 2019
Our team respect the intellectual property rights of others. Content and pictures that violate another party’s intellectual property rights are prohibited from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Topbestlife.com. If we receive a notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing page and terminate the repeat infringers’ accounts in terms ot the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Procedures for Requesting Removal Material with Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your own copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Topbestlife.com website, please provide us with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following information:
1) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed so that we can find the content or page. For example, “My copyrighted content appears at http://www.your-website.com/page-name.”
2) Identify the URL or other specific location on the Topbestlife.com website that contains the material that infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. Reasonably sufficient information must provided for us to locate the alleged infringing material.
3) Provide the physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyrighted cotent or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
4) Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5) Include a statement that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement may be submitted by sending it to us E-Mail: [email protected]
Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website or content is copyright infringing. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury.
Upon receiving a Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement we will remove the allegedly infringing material that your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act statutory Counter Notification procedure described below by which the alleged infringer may respond to your claim and request that we restore this material.
If you believe your own copyrighted content has been removed from our website or service as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written Counter Notification to us pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) and (3). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
1) Identification of the content that has been removed and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed.
2) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Provincial Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside US, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
3) A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement or the party’s agent.
4) Your name, address and telephone number.
5) A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed.
6) Your electronic or physical signature.
Your Counter Notification may be submitted by sending Email: [email protected]
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the original Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the content in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury.